Data Centre – Steel Work
Following a helicopter crash our client required an emergency call out. Mountfield responded placing an emergency plan in action to make the building both secure and protected from further damage by weather after the incident.
A fully alarmed scaffold and security hoarding was installed prior to the commencement of the next stage of works.
Completion to the damaged brick work to the parapet roof along with new lead installation. The new replacement roof sheets where installed along with two new purlins to replace damaged. Gutter cleared of debris prior to scaffold coming down.
After the completion of the high level works the scaffold was struck and the reinstatement of the front wall commenced. At this stage all the graffiti damaged / faded window infill’s where undercoated and painted along with all the doors.
- Emergency Roof Repairs to form temporary waterproof solution
- Installation of security scaffold and alarmed hoarded work area
- Replacement of high level damaged brickwork and new lead install
- New purlins, z bars and roof sheets
- Gutter clean
- Supply and fix of new glazing
- Repainting of all window squares and remedial works to doors